Tuesday, August 5, 2014

KidMin Websites

If you are like me you love to stay on top of the latest and greatest things going on in the life Children's ministry, and no way is better than that then checking out some great kidmin sites that allow you to connect with other Children Pastors. When you can network and connect with others it gives you a source to bounce ideas off of or to see what has worked or not worked for others. There are a few sites out there I would recommend.

One of my favorite places to visit is kidology! Love kidology, i like it so much its actually my home page on my laptop! Kidology is THE place to check out if you are involved in kids ministry. Tons of resources and tools to pull from and my favorite part is the discussion forums, you can post or comment on other posts and just network with other KidMin. You can check out Kidology here .

Another great site is CM Connect, its the facebook for Children Pastors, you can friend and follow other Children's Pastors as well as some the big names in the ministry. Another great tool for networking with other Kid Pastors. You can find CM Connect right here .

I would also encourage you to follow other KidMin blogs, such as GJ Farmer , Jim Wideman and more.

What sites or blogs do you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment