Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cool Teaching Tool

I am excited about this Sunday! In Kids Quest (kids church) we will be talking about being a light in this world. The fun part is I am giving a new twist (I am sure someone has done this its just new to me), we are going to completely darken out the kids quest room and during the main teaching time we will darken the room, as I talk about being a light each kids will activate their glow stick, not done yet.. In the mean time I will lose my over shirt and have neon color shirt on. Once we turn the black light on my shirt will really stick out! The point we are called to be a light in this dark world, how do we do that by sticking out and obeying what the bible says and letting other see our good works.


Just though I would share!


What are some cool teaching ideas that you have used? Always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment